Personal Information Collection Statement ("PICS")
- Your Privacy
- Purposes for using your Personal Data
Your personal data may be collected when you make a purchase on treatment packages, products or apply to be our member.
The purposes for which we may use your personal data are divided into obligatory purposes and voluntary purposes. If personal data is to be used for an obligatory purpose, these personal data will not be marked as "optional" in the Members Application Form and you MUST provide your personal data to us if you want us to provide the service for which you are applying. If personal data is only to be used for a voluntary purpose, it is entirely up to you to decide whether you want to provide such information to us or not.
Purposes for which it is obligatory for you to provide your personal data are:
- enrolment into and maintaining your membership as our member;
- accumulating bonus points as our member;
- communicating to you your entitlements and privileges;
- redemption of privileges as a member;
- notification of any amendment to the treatment plans and products information;
- relationship building; and
- data cleansing and customers profile updates.
Purposes for which it is only voluntary for you to provide your personal data are:
- provide the most suitable treatment and product suggestions to you;
- to enable us better to understand the demographics of our customers for internal research and analysis to enable us to provide rewards, services and product information or offerings better tailored to your needs;
- market research;
- to enable our beauty advisor to follow up;
- to distribute customer satisfaction survey;
- to send out VIP newsletters and VIP program updates; and
- direct marketing including:
- communicating to you regarding new product launch and other promotional offers, including where applicable, skincare products, body care products, hair care products, health supplements and facial services, body care services and hair removal services;
- communicating on-counter or out of counter services and events related to skincare, body care, hair care products for promotion or reward purpose;
- marketing reward programs, birthday celebration offers, free sampling, digital campaigns, roadshow/outpost, in store promotion updates;
- communicating joint promotion or events with shopping malls, department stores, credit cards, banks, trades, celebrities, magazines, television, websites, mileage programs, cultural, art or musical societies/organizations, charities or nonprofit organizations.
In order to ensure the confidentiality of your personal data, we ensure that our policies and practices regarding the collection, use, retention and transfer of and access to your personal data comply with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) of the Laws of Hong Kong.
You are required to present your Hong Kong Identity Card for record purpose prior to any trial or purchase of our treatments or products. If you refuse to present such copy, we reserve the right to provide any services or products. Pursuant to Section 7AA of the Registration of Persons Ordinance, any person who, without lawful authority or reasonable reason, transfers his identity card to another person commits an offence.
- Collection of Personal Identifiers
You may need to provide your identifiable information from time to time, including but not limited to your name, gender, age, identity card number, date of birth, phone number, facsimile number, address, email address, credit card details, education level, occupation, household income, hobbies or preferred activities. Failure to provide such data may prevent us from providing appropriate services to you. If you are under 18, you must obtain the consent from parents or guardians before disclosing any of your identifiable personal data to us.
- Direct Marketing
After submitting your identifiable personal data, you may receive the direct marketing phone calls, emails or direct mails from us/our affiliates or business partners from time to time. If at any other point of time you do not wish us to use your personal data for use in direct marketing as described above, you may exercise your opt-out rights by notifying us. Please mail to "Flat 3A, L1/F, Mirror Tower, 61 Moody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong" or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. No fee will be charged for this arrangement.
- Storage of Personal Data
Pursuant to our general policy, we will keep a record of all transactions with you in our course of business for a reasonable period of time for review and verification purposes.
- Disclosure of Data
We usually share your personal data with or transfer such data to MGJ International Co Limited, and its member companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or any companies in which they have an interest. Please refer to our Personal Data Collection Statement for details. If you do not want us to disclose your personal data to any third parties, please mail to "Flat 3A, L1/F, Mirror Tower, 61 Moody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong" or email us at email@example.com and provide your name, login name and contact